AT220 : B.Sc. (Hons) in Plantation Technology and Management
This three-year programme emphasises on the various aspects of Production Technology, Management and Information Technology needed by the agricultural and plantation sectors. The courses in the programme include Crop Production Technology, Precision Agriculture, Agricultural Biotechnology, Financial Management, Organisational Behaviour, Agricultural Economics, Computer Applications, and Soil Conservation and Management.
Graduates may serve in the plantation sector, as well as agro-based industries. The positions available are plantation executives, assistant estate managers, research officers, marketing executives, entrepreneurs, academicians and credit officers. Applicants should fulfil the University Entrance Requirement and also additional specific entrance requirements of the programme.
- Pass a diploma programme from UiTM with a CGPA of at least 2.30 ;
- Pass Diploma in Planting Industry Management with a CGPA at least 00 and having two (2) years working experience in the relevant field ;
- Pass a related diploma programme from other Public Institution of Higher Learning recognised by the Malaysian Government with a CGPA of at least 3.00 ;
- Pass UiTM Science Foundation/PASUM/Matriculation Programme with a CGPA of at least 2.50 and having B- grade (GP 2.67) in two (2) subjects and one (1) C grade (GP 2.00) from any of the following subjects :
- Mathematics/ Engineering Mathematics
- Physics/ Engineering Physics
- Pass STPM or its equivalent that is recognised by the Malaysian Government with a CGPA of at least 2.50 and having B- grade (GP2.67) in any two (2) subjects below :
- Mathematics T/Further Mathematics
- T/Mathematics S
- Pass SPM or its equivalent that is recognised by the Malaysian Government with five (5) credits including Bahasa Melayu, Mathematics/Additional Mathematics and a pass in English.
Interested to be part of our family? Register now! You can make online registration through the Students' Admission Portal (Portal Kemasukan Pelajar) website. Please ensure that you have read carefully and understand all theterms and conditions before filling up the forms. We are very keen to see you in the next intake session. See you soon!